Annual Membership Plan
No Insurance, No Problem! Introducing the 21st Street Dental Group Membership Plan! All services from preventive to cosmetic dentistry are discounted. Instant Membership: Sign up and save right away! No waiting periods, yearly maximums or claim forms. Never pay a deductible again.
- $125 a year ($50 to add family members to the program)
- 25% discount on all dental procedures.
- Two sets of free bitewing x-rays per year.
- Two free basic cleanings per year.
- Two free periodic exams per year.
- Two free emergency visits per year.
- Free oral cancer screenings
- 25% discount on periodontal treatments and receive your third periodontal maintenance FREE (all 3 visits must be within 1 year).
The Dental Membership Program is not insurance. The program is offered to individuals and families who do not have insurance, or who choose not to utilize their insurance. Dental Membership Program benefits are not transferable to another dental practice or dental specialty practice. Payment is always due at time of service.
Please review this page for the program details and contact our office with any questions.
- Membership is for 1 year beginning on the enrollment date.
- Membership dues are payable in full upon enrollment and are non-refundable.
- Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
- Membership will automatically renew on the anniversary date unless a written request to cancel is received 30 days prior to the renewal.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility. Payment is due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts detailed above.
- Membership must be current to receive the discount.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the Dental Membership Program.
- Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
- No deductibles, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, no waiting period.
- No exclusions for elective care.
Exclusions and Limitations
Our Dental Savings Plan is not an insurance plan, it has been designed to provide a way for our patients to obtain the dental care they need at the most affordable rate. The savings plan is standalone coverage not to be combined with insurance benefits. It is for use in treatments that lie within our realm of expertise. There are no refunds for paid premiums, even if the Savings Plan benefits are not utilized during the participation period.